Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadDuration 22:51
Dealing with procrastination is often a highly individualized endeavor. Everyone procrastinates for different reasons; everyone finds victory with slightly different solutions.
Today, I get a little deeper into some of these more personalized issues, answering some questions sent in to me.
These questions were based off of my new (and free) ebook, Your Procrastination Solution – which I encourage you to download if you haven’t already.
In This Episode…
Here were the questions and topics I discussed:
– How do I deal with a persistent case of procrastinating with entertainment? (3:40)
– Could you talk a little more about the fear of success? (8:02)
– What are three tips that have helped you personally? (11:12)
– Is Procrastination a sin? (14:15)
– What should I do if I simply don’t like certain activities and want to procrastinate? (18:15)
Photo Credit: Al Ibrahim (Creative Commons)
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.