Things have been pretty hectic for me lately, and I’ve been working some long hours.
Is that a problem? Is that biblically acceptable?
After discussing rest in the last episode, it seemed appropriate to discuss some perspectives on work in this episode.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to find out:
– Some biblical examples of working long hours
– How we can refocus our approach to work
– Why pursuing balance is sometimes a bad idea
– How our views of work are often skewed
– A few times when working long hours is acceptable
If you enjoyed this podcast, here are some other blog posts that may be interesting:
– Balance: Having a Family Makes You Less Productive?
– Workaholic Symptoms: Do You “Sacrifice” for Your Family?
– Stop Micromanaging: Jethro’s Advice to Moses on Delegating Leadership
– You Will Always Be Busy
Feel free to leave a comment and add to the discussion below:
Photo Credit: John Lambert Pearson (Creative Commons)
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.