There are thousands of blog posts and articles talking about how we could get more motivation. But more motivation isn’t necessarily a good thing.
Motivation isn’t simply a quantity. There are many different types of motivations – and the type of motivation you have matters.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to find out:
– Practical reasons why most motivation types are ineffective.
– Some examples of good motivations and bad motivations.
– How even the right actions aren’t really right without good motivations.
– Why the drive towards the goal isn’t the only thing that matters.
– How true spiritual obedience takes motivation into account.
If you have any questions about time management tips or theological issues about time stewardship, let me know. If you have any particular struggles or issues, or if you’re looking for tips on anything, let me know!
Feel free to add to the discussion below:
Photo Credit: Alex Indigo (Creative Commons)
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.