It’s the number one reason why people want to improve their time management. We want to prioritize better, focus more, work harder, be more organized – and then finally we’ll get to the point where we can feel at peace with our schedules.
But peel back the layers a little bit, and we uncover some deeper problems.
Our desires to reduce stress – and the very sources of our stress – show us a lot about ourselves.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to find out:
– Why it’s especially hard for Christians to find peace through time management.
– The true reason why your schedule brings you stress.
– How we often try to relieve stress – and why it never works.
– The power of examining your motivations for wanting to learn time management.
– How our stress over prioritization reveals deeper problems.
– How the gospel can be the lasting cure to our time management stress.
And don’t forget: Send me any questions you’d like to have answered on this podcast.
If you have any questions about time management tips or theological issues about time stewardship, let me know. If you have any particular struggles or issues, or if you’re looking for tips on anything, let me know.
If you’re a blogger, let me know your URL and I’ll give you a shout-out.
Feel free to add to the discussion in the comments.
Photo Credit: Becky Wetherington (Creative Commons)
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.