Today, I answer a listener question about being a serial starter and a serial quitter.
It’s a tendency I can identify with, because I find so much of the same behaviors in myself. So I hope that I can peel back the layers and talk about what’s really going on deep down with serial starters and serial quitters.
Towards the end, I ran far off-script and got quite personal. Hopefully, you’ll find the podcast comforting and enlightening.
I’d love for you to ask a question as well. You can ask me via the contact link at the very top of this page.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to find out:
– The deep-seeded feelings that lead to serial quitting.
– Why you’re the harshest judge of your own work.
– A few practical steps on how to approach serial quitting.
– The positive traits present in serial quitters.
– Some theological issues at play in the situation.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
– The Gospel is the Cure for Dream-Killing Procrastination
Feel free to add to the discussion below:
Photo Credit: crimfant (Creative Commons)
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.