Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadDuration: 45:32
It’s my privilege to air an interview with Matt Perman, author of the upcoming book What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done.
When you think about a distinctly Christian perspective on our time and productivity, Matt Perman is without a doubt one of the first names that will come to your mind. Listen in to this first part of the interview, where Matt shares a lot of great thoughts about how to be truly productive and to glorify God with our everyday lives.
In This Episode…
In this episode, you’ll hear Matt talk about:
– The roles of discipline and passion
– How to pursue excellence without being a perfectionist
– What the difference is between a legalistic productivity approach and a gospel-based productivity approach.
– How to approach productivity and life when you’re not really enjoying God’s grace and his love.
– The crucial nature of understanding justification by faith alone and how that affects productivity
– The roles of discernment and uncertainty in productivity
– What it was like writing his upcoming book
– What he hopes that readers take away from the book
What point stuck out to you the most?
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.