This is the final part of my interview series with Matt Perman, author of the upcoming book, What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done.
We talked mainly about practical tips and how Matt personally gets things done. He shares a lot of great ideas that can perhaps change your own productivity practices.
In This Episode…
In this episode, you’ll hear Matt talk about:
– Matt’s top essential productivity tips
– Exploring the separation between a tickler file and a calendar
– The challenges of trying to write a productivity book applicable to all.
– How the spiritual foundation can have profound implications on the practical.
– How seasons of busyness can be used for spiritual good or disaster.
– Why Matt gave up lists and using email.
– Matt’s personal systems and apps.
– How Matt structures his days and weeks.
What point stuck out to you the most?
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.