In this episode, we talk about something that we all probably struggle with.
Time is wasted not in large chunks, but in small bits – a minute here, a few minutes there. Those squandered moments add up to lost days and wasted years.
There’s a practical component to this issue: learning how to have better focus and to minimize those wasted blocks of time. But there’s also a spiritual component to be examined. We need to make sure our hearts are right and not just our activity level.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to find out:
– Why taking breaks can be a dangerous use of time
– Five Practical Ways to avoid wasting small amounts of time
– Scriptural passages on wasting time in small chunks
– The correct spiritual way to think about how we defend and define our time.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
– Allistair Begg’s sermon “Make the Most of Every Opportunity”
I’d love for you to ask a question as well. You can ask me via the contact button at the very top of this page.
Feel free to add to the discussion below:
Photo Credit: Sean McGrath (Creative Commons)
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.