Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadDuration 39:50
In this podcast episode, I had the privilege of speaking with Barb Raveling, author of The Renewing of the Mind Project.
Whenever we talk about managing our times in more effective ways – ways that bring glory to God – we are talking about more than simply behavior changes.
Changing behaviors and habits starts with changing our thought patterns. And Barb is an expert at what scripture says (and doesn’t say) about how to go about that process.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to this episode to hear Barb speak on:
- How Barb has increased her own productivity by renewing her mind
- What advice Barb would give to procrastinators
- Practical steps for renewing your mind
- The difference between what you may hear and what the Bible really says about transformation
- How 10 minutes of renewing your mind can save 5 hours
- What advice Barb would give to workaholics
- Why it’s a good thing that transformation is hard
- How willpower and discipline aren’t necessarily the answer
Barb’s new book: The Renewing of the Mind Project: Going to God for Help with Your Habits, Goals, and Emotions
Barb Raveling’s blog – BarbRaveling.com
Barb Raveling’s Christian Habits Podcast
Barb’s weight loss books:
I Deserve a Donut
Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study
Freedom from Emotional Eating
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.