Whenever we talk about managing our times in more effective ways – ways that bring glory to God – we are talking about more than simply behavior changes.
Changing behaviors and habits starts with changing our thought patterns. And Barb is an expert at what scripture says (and doesn’t say) about how to go about that process.
In This Episode…
Take a listen to this episode to hear Barb speak on:
- How Barb has increased her own productivity by renewing her mind
- What advice Barb would give to procrastinators
- Practical steps for renewing your mind
- The difference between what you may hear and what the Bible really says about transformation
- How 10 minutes of renewing your mind can save 5 hours
- What advice Barb would give to workaholics
- Why it’s a good thing that transformation is hard
- How willpower and discipline aren’t necessarily the answer
Barb Raveling’s blog – BarbRaveling.com
Barb Raveling’s Christian Habits Podcast
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. However, this doesn’t affect what I write about, what I choose to say, or what I recommend. Learn more here.